Minibus Hire: London airport transfers made easy
If you've just planned a holiday with your friends and are flying out from any of London's many airports, chances are you'll have to dig deep into your pockets to pay for a transfer to the airport. While Heathrow is generally serviced frequently by both coaches and the underground, airports such as Stansted, Luton and Gatwick are hard to get to. Unfortunately, it's usually the latter three that have cheap tickets on offer and the difficult commute is often a turn-off for travellers, who opt to pay the extra fares and taxes at Heathrow airport to ease their journey.
An option previously considered for the rich, chauffeur-driven minibus hire is becoming a popular choice for many as minibus hire becomes more affordable. For those who are still not convinced, here are a few reasons why a minibus hire could be your easiest group travel option to London airports:
1) You'll have your personal chauffeur-driven minibus hire. This means, no uncomfortable seats, no scrambling for seats, no waiting at the underground or having been told routes have been blocked off, no carrying your luggage with you wherever you go, no walking down the steps of the underground to get to your train.
2) If the above doesn't convince you already, a chauffeur-driven minibus hire will offer you extra leg room, air conditioning, iPod docks to charge up those batteries, plasma screens and entertainment systems so you're not bored. Overall, a stress-free comfortable ride to the airport without having to deal with London's commuter craziness.
3) You won't have to deal with London's commuter craziness.
4) Your chauffeur-driven coach hire will pick you up from your home or a location of your choice (you don't need to make a trip to Victoria station!) and drop you off right outside your terminal.
5) You and your friends have your own personal space while being driven to the airport. Minibuses can accommodate 8-16 people and have a range of features onboard according to your preference.
6) Group bookings on minibus hire means you can split the cost amongst yourselves and when you look at it that way, a chauffeur-driven minibus hire might actually be cheaper than arranging your own commute to the airport ' luggage et al!
7) Chauffeur-driven minibuses hire for airport transfers lets you and your friends actually start your holiday before you've even boarded the flight!
At Coach Broker, we have a range of chauffeur-driven minibuses for hire catering to all areas of the UK. It doesn't matter if you live in London or elsewhere like Bristol, Birmingham, Brighton, Bath, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Newcastle, Cardiff, Glasgow or Edinburgh, our chauffeur-driven minibus hire will transport you to your London airport in style and comfort.
Contact Coach Broker today and ask how we can make your group airport transfer stress-free and luxurious.